Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Maxis CBA Synergy Dinner

Sorry guys, I've been very busy and not well lately.Anyhow..this picture was taken yesterday. I pergi company dinner at Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Club. It was fun and I get to catch up with my colleagues. 

Back to my outfit, I wanted to put on my toga dress from Flow but due to rainy weather and me not feeling well... I decided to wear this.
This is actually my 2nd green dress. I tak pernah beli green dress before this because I'm afraid that I can't carry the colour. But recently I give it a try and it was ok. Green color ni makes you feel fresh.Seriously!

I bought the dress from Debenhems Star Hill during sale baru baru ni. 70% off and I got it for RM 64. Murahkan!
This is my good friend Balan.



This time I mixed match my green outfit with gold to give it a classy touch.I matched it with chunky gold dangling earing from Diva and gold Handbang.
Wanted to match it with my sis's gold necklace but I rasa mcm overwhelming sangat. Rule of thumb number 1...never ever over accessorized..dah la badan besar pastu accessories "busy" pulak tu..hmmmm gone case! Kalo rasa earings you dah chunky...leave it as your "lime light".

I  matched my outfit with muddy green and yellowish heels from Pedal Works.I love Pedal Works. Their shoes are very comfy and long lasting.They also cater for kaki besar besar. They have one outlet at isetan KLCC and Subang Parade.

That's all for today..I will be writing about shoes and boots soon...See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment