Monday, November 12, 2012

What I wear to office

Actually I'm a type of person yang tengok mood jugak.Just like other people :-) Time malas tu...hahhah..I will just grab what ever.On my rajin days, i would say I'm a "dress" person. I love dress and skirts ..especially pencil skirts!
Pencil skirt ni suitable for us because they ikut our hip to thigh.Flair skirts ok but must pandai match with top.




Red shirt from M&S and Pencil skirt from Debenhems
 Dress and black Cardi from Dorothy Perkins.
 Pencil Skirt and belt from Debenhems Starhil, Black top from M&S and scaff from Talyyna's 
 Pencil Skirt and belt from Debenhems Starhil, White top from Dorothy Perkins
 Dress by Trendy Confessions , Belt from Dorothy Perkins and Shoes by Vincihttp://www.trendyconfessions.com/
Floral flair skirt by Debenhems Starhil and Top by Dorothy Perkis..specks courtesy of Syeeda (gatal i tak pakai glasses)

 Dress by Debenhems Starhill and Gladiator heels by Pedal Works
Pink Top by M&S and Skirts by Blook...skirts is RM 2 only ok!!

Don't forget about pantyhose!Pantyhose can do wonders ok.I suka pakai pantyhose because it works as tummy tuck to.So bila kita pakai skirts or dress tu.. it will hold our tummy.I usually get my pantyhose from Mark and Spencer. 2 pairs for RM60 plus.This is the opaque type yang tebal and I always go for black color. I would recommend to get it from M&S because long lasting. I bought last year kot and I'm still using it until today.



No comments:

Post a Comment